Becoming an entrepreneur is many people’s idea of the American Dream. Being an entrepreneur and an active advocate for civil rights is more than many do in a lifetime, yet Sharyn Yoshida has done that and more.
What We Do
- The NCCA Creative Caregiving Initiative
- ENGAGE: State Communities of Practice in Arts, Health, and Aging
- Grantmakers' Partnership Project | MetLife Foundation
- Veterans’ Affairs Medical Center Community Living Center
- Washington DC Area Geriatric Education Center Consoritum
- Creativity and Aging in America Program Directory
- Beautiful Minds | Finding Your Lifelong Potential, sponsored by Life'sDHA
- Gene D. Cohen, M.D., Ph.D., Research Award in Creative Aging
- MetLife Foundation Creativity and Aging in America Initiative Leadership Award Program; Technical Assistance Grants and Speakers/Consultant Bureau
NCCA continues to collaborate with national, regional, and local organizations on a variety of publications, research projects, advocacy programs and strategic planning projects in an effort to further this fast-growing field.