Interns Are Important To Us
You get things done and you bring new energy to NCCAA. So, here is what we can offer you:
- Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
- Fun: This matters.
- Growth: You’ll have tons of learning opportunities.
- You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- School credit
- Travel reimbursement
- The chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
- A great recommendation (but you have to earn it!)
Will you be in Washington, DC and want to work with us? Awesome. We have a program set up just for you. To learn more, email us at email@example.com. We will then get back to you with more information!
- Able to travel to our Washington, D.C. office.
- Committed to working 12-15 hours/week
- Self-starter, and ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about older people making an impact and committed to social change.
- Can work with a close-knit team.